An experienced Human resources professional with abilities to engage strongly with management, while taking a commercial approach to HR. And to Manage, develop and implement complex HR or L&D programs, carrying out measurements of Impacts using metrics. Fluent in Management Systems with 13-years of experience in Qatar, manifested through data collection and analysis, identification of system strengths, gaps, and improvement opportunities, communicating and shaping policies.
“For a period of 8 years, Tarik reported operationally to the General Manager of Amana Qatar and technically to myself (in my capacity as Acting Group HR Director). He excelled in his day-to-day responsibilities while simultaneously developing new capabilities to deliver beyond the scope of his role. For example, while leading the HR role at Amana Qatar, he positively contributed to the development and trial testing of a number of company-wide HR initiatives within the Group’s 3-Year Strategy Plan. I have high hopes for Tarik in his career aspirations and have no reservations in recommending him for operational and strategic roles in Human Resources.” Riad Bsaibes – AMANA Group CEO
“Tarik has a modern and robust approach to management which complements his professionalism.” Douglas Bayley – Projects Director.
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Recruiting, Shortlisting, and Onboarding
- Ethical Practice
- Strategic Planning and Scheduling
- Critical Evaluation
- Cultural Effectiveness
- Contracts Negotiation
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resources and Administration Management
- Quality, Health, and Safety, and Environmental Management Systems
- Employees Training and Development
Granted Human Resources services to more than 2’200 employees, In 2015, and Increased number of personnel by more than 120%, and Hired Shortlisted and Boarded more than 2’000 employees throughout my career. and reduced employees turnover rate to less than 50%.
Designed and developed a systematized and simplified Human Resources Management Module, consisting of procedures covering: Compensation and Benefits, Conditions of Employment, and Talent Management. Had a major input into development and implementation of Career Path, and employees internal training modules.
Significantly improved on Human Resources and Administration output indicators, by delegating coaching, systemizing functions (procedures, flow charts, responsibilities matrix, etc..), and identifying improvement opportunities, and market trends, driven by extreme loyalty.
Bachelor Degree in Administrative Sciences with a Major in Accounting, AL Yarmouk University (Irbid, Jordan)
- Senior Fellow Member of the Society of Chartered Management Institute – (FCMI)
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management – (SHRM Member)
- Associate Member Chartered Quality Institute – (ACQI)
- Certified Lead Auditor to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Certified Lead Auditor to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001)
AMANA Qatar Contracting (Doha, Qatar) 2008–2017
Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Managed functions of Compensation and benefits, Payroll Administration, and conducted market salaries surveys.
- Refined job descriptions, career path, occupations grades, and pay and benefits structures.
- Flourished performance evaluation programs, assuring healthy system input and outputs.
- Implemented a high-end Human resources Information System (HRIS) modules, assuring efficiency of company document control and communication systems and enhanced information flow.
- Established HR plans and procedures, and identified improvement opportunities towards HR and Administration performance.
- Led Recruitment and Selection, onboarding, and shortlisting.
- Developed, and installed Human Resources procedures, instructions, strategies (utilizing business cases, objectives, KPIs, SWOT, PDCA, and various other tools, and measuring achievements).
- Guaranteed legal compliance towards HR & Admin functions, presented the company in ministries and labor department when the high-end engagement was required, and administered legal cases.
- Adequately handled Employee Relations procedures in a safe working environment, and processed disputes, and lessened absence.
- Superintended administration, facilities management, insurance plans, transportation, telecommunications, contracts, etc…, observed cost drivers, and reduced administration costs.
- Controlled a dynamic validity of the company (s) legal documents (Commercial License / Registration, Company ID, Visa Approvals etc…), and employees, and various parties’ legal documents (Work Visas, RPs, Business Visas, etc.…).
- Directed the improvement of Information flow, communication processes, workflows, departmental and company organization charts, and responsibilities – actions matrixes.
- Secured certification and maintained registration to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
Mapco Inc. (Doha, Qatar) 2004–2008
Quality and Training Manager
- Created Job Descriptions, and managed Learning and Development processes.
- Established and implemented performance evaluation process.
- Initiated and designed the company document control system.
- Built stores control system.
- Maintained company identity resources, including; prequalification manuals, website, etc.…
- Led the company to achieve ISO 9001 / OHSAS 18001 certifications, and continued surveillance in the capacity of Management Representative.
- Maintained various professional registrations.
- Handled audit plans and conducts, and analyzed management systems performance.
Al-Mumtaz Textile Factory (Irbid, Jordan) 2001 – 2004
Administrator / Logistics Coordinator
- Handled shipping/clearance agencies/customs department, retained documentation and other related works.
- Kept units cost, and variables.
- Payroll administration.
- Took care of grievances.
- Controlled the stores.
- Suppliers payables, and bank reconciliations.